فن و معلومه

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزى الزائر /عزيزتى الزائره
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضوا معنا
او التسجيل إذا لم تكن عضوا و اردت الإنضمام إلى اسرة المنتدى
سوف تجد ما هو جديد كل ما نكتبه أصلى من انتاجنا و غالب الفيديوهات التعليميه من انتاج مواقعنا باللغتين العربية و الإنجليزبه .
نتشرف بتسجيلكم و شكرا لكم ,
إدارة المنتدى

فن و معلومه

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
عزيزى الزائر /عزيزتى الزائره
يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضوا معنا
او التسجيل إذا لم تكن عضوا و اردت الإنضمام إلى اسرة المنتدى
سوف تجد ما هو جديد كل ما نكتبه أصلى من انتاجنا و غالب الفيديوهات التعليميه من انتاج مواقعنا باللغتين العربية و الإنجليزبه .
نتشرف بتسجيلكم و شكرا لكم ,
إدارة المنتدى

فن و معلومه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

فن و معلومه

المنتدى يقدم صور مختلفه من الفنون مثل الشعر و الموسيقى مع تعليم الفوتوشوب و الأليوستريتور مع معلومه سهله فهو تعليم و تسليه مفيده وزياده معلومات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
للبيع بمدينة زاهر بمدينة نصر شقة للبيع 159 مترا بالكهرباء و ممكن تليفون 3 نوم و ريسبشن و 2 حمام و مطبخ لأعلى سعر تليفون 01099232221
لتعليم الفوتوشوب و اليوستريتور باللغة الإنجليزية زوروا Arts Of Photos على http://artsofphotos-mr.blogspot.com
*** ضع إعلانك هنا ***
لإضافة معلومة عن الأسنان زوروا مجلة طب الأسنان على http://dentalmagazine.blogspot.com/
*** ضع اعلانك هنا ***
 لخدمات التوصيل بأجر بسيارة شيفروليه اوبترا مكيفه إتصل على رقم 01006686902 

Create Your Own Background by Photoshop.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مديرة المنتدى
Admin
مديرة المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 660
نقاط : 6474
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/12/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع الموقع : القاهرة

Create Your Own Background by Photoshop. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Create Your Own Background by Photoshop.   Create Your Own Background by Photoshop. Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 17 يناير 2012, 10:43 am

Create Your Own Background by Photoshop. Background-branch-smallCreate Your Own Background by Photoshop. Trade-markeCreate Your Own Background by Photoshop. Music

Every body wants to add his touch to all his items ,pictures and every thing ,so I thought of designing and creating simple backgrounds for the beginners. Its very simple to design only two minutes and it will be ready as a desktop back ground you can create the HTML code for it by photo shop and add it to your web site with the help of web site developing programs to design your own background with your taste and view .
You can take the advantage of the fact that background image repeats itself or tiles over and over to create a background designed from a single image in photo shop .

That is the the most simple design
0]TILING BACKGROUND]
I added samples to get as a gift from me and some with my blog name if you like also .Hoping you will try it and contact me for comment
If you like slightly harder symmetrical backgrounds go to Arts Of Photos

HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE TILING BACKGROUND

Open new Photoshop document with dimensions of 200 w x 200 h .

• Choose your color

• With the Custom Shape Tool choose your shape with no style

• Choose color for the shape,and draw in on your document I prefer only on shape

• Save your work
For saving for your desktopuse

• Go to file men and choose save as and from the format choose JPEG

• Click save.Its ready now to be on your desktop background go for your background from your desktop and choose tile, now its OK
For saving for the web
To be used on the web the file should be small in size ,fast to download, and at the same time looking good and no artifacts

• Go to file menu choose save for web and devices ,choose GIF I chose 4 colors only because i used only 2 colors , No dither to reduce the file size
  • click on the optimize menu and choose Edit output settings ,the output settings dialog box will open choose background image and click OK
  • You will be back for save for web and devices box ,click save it will open for you where to save and click OK

Now photoshop create two forms

• GIF image you can also use it on your desktop background and it is small size
  • HTML to be used with web developing programs as a background for your site
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://fanwema3louma.7olm.org

Create Your Own Background by Photoshop.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Create your own fonts with Illustrator
»  Greeting Hearts Design And How To Design It With Photoshop
» Thread view of the name and how to design it with Photoshop

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
فن و معلومه :: Photoshop Section :: Photoshop Applications-
انتقل الى: