عدد المساهمات : 660
نقاط : 4877
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/12/2011
العمر : 59
الموقع : القاهرة
|موضوع: Fire ... How To Design Fire Animation الإثنين 30 يوليو 2012, 1:59 am|| |
Have you ever seen fire ,I hope not that is a very bad view it will result in a very bad feeling for you .Here I wanted to explain the animation of photoshop on a clear photo .What is fire ?Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products like carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide [ which is toxic ]gases.The flame is the visible portion of the fire and consists of glowing hot gases.Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity might vary.Fire in its most common form can result in conflagration, which has the potential to cause physical damage through burning.Fire is an important process that affects ecological systems across the globe. The positive effects of fire include stimulating growth and maintaining various ecological systems. Fire has been used by humans for cooking, generating heat, signaling, and propulsion purposes. The negative effects of fire include decreased water purity, increased soil erosion, an increase in atmospheric pollutants and an increased hazard to human life.Fire Triangle a fire requires three elements: heat, fuel, and an oxidizing agent (usually oxygen). The fire is prevented or extinguished by removing any one of them. A fire naturally occurs when the elements are combined in the right mixture. Fire Extinguishing Fire can be extinguished by removing any one of the elements of the fire Triangle.
HOW TO MAKE THE FIRE ANIMATION IN PHOTOSHOP ?
- Turning off the gas supply.
- covering the flame completely.
- Application of water, which removes heat from the fire faster than the fire can produce it .
- Application of a retardant chemical such as Halon to the flame, which retards the chemical reaction itself until the rate of combustion is too slow to maintain the chain reaction.
Open new document with dimensions 600 x 300 with black background.
- Add new layer .With the Rectangle Marquee Tool draw a rectangle on the base of the background ,then with the Paint Bucket Tool fill it with yellow ,then do the same again and draw a rectangle above it and fill it it red.
- Duplicate that layer 3 or 4 times [Ctrl +J]
- With the Smudge Tool choose 45 brush size make the shape of the fire in each layer .
- Open the animation [Window - Animation ] to oped the Animation panel.It will open the first frame
- Add new frame .Playing with the visibility, make the background black layer visible with all layers, then let the first fire layer to be visible with the first frame then the second with the second frame and so on.
- Choose the time for every frame and the looping options [repeating options]
- Save your work.